- 2 marble bathrooms with shower
- WC at the common area
- LED TVs 37” in the 2 bedrooms
- Individual air conditioning
- WiFi internet
- Electronic safe in all bedrooms
- Espresso machine
- Washing machine & drying machine
- Iron & ironing board in all bedrooms
- APIVITA® luxurious bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer, magnifying mirror & scale in all bedrooms
- Bathrobes & slippers in all bedrooms
- Complimentary beach towels
- Fine luxurious linen
- Baby cot (upon request, upon availability)
APARTMENT SIZE: 87 m2
- 1st floor luxury apartment
- Fully furnished balconies with wonderful views to the sea and the traditional Kolymvari Harbour
- 2 bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms
- 2 super king size double beds (180x200cm) & one baby cot upon request
- Living/dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
LIVE THE APIVITA EXPERIENCE
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL INDULGENCE
Let all your senses enjoy the soothing gift of the Greek nature. In all Avra Apartments you will find and use the renowned APIVITA® natural cosmetic products, based on pure bee products, certified plant extracts and organic essential oils. Enjoy the APIVITA experience and let it become a highlight of your Cretan adventure.
Miletus apartment will give you a glimpse to the essence of local life. It features two airy bedrooms with en-suite marble bathrooms, an elegant living room and dining area, including two spacious and fully furnished balconies offering magnificent views over the resplendent Cretan sea.
Just a stone’s throw away from the center of the village, this is the place to unwind and feel the calmness of the Cretan countryside surrounding you. Soak up the sun and enjoy the tranquil surroundings after a good night’s sleep.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast at the restaurants of our sister property Avra Imperial Hotel in Kolymvari (24/04/2023 - 28/10/2023).
Combining comfort and style, featuring a fully-furnished terrace overlooking the traditional Kolymvari Harbour, Nephalion will most definitely enhance your experience in Crete.