- 2 marble bathrooms with shower
- WC at the common area
- LED TVs 37” in the 2 bedrooms
- Individual air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Electronic safe in all bedrooms
- Espresso machine
- Iron and ironing board in all bedrooms
- APIVITA® luxurious bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer, magnifying mirror and scale in all bedrooms
- Bathrobes and slippers in all bedrooms
- Complimentary beach towels
- Fine luxurious linen made of Egyptian cotton
- Baby cot (upon request, upon availability)
APARTMENT SIZE: 99 m2
- 2nd floor luxury apartment
- Fully furnished balconies with wonderful views to the sea and the traditional Kolymvari Harbour
- 2 bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms
- 2 super king size double beds (180x200cm) and one baby cot upon request
- Living/sitting area
- Fully equipped kitchen
LIVE THE APIVITA EXPERIENCE
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL INDULGENCE
Let all your senses enjoy the soothing gift of the Greek nature. In all Avra Apartments you will find and use the renowned Greek APIVITA® natural cosmetic products, based on pure bee products, certified plant extracts and organic essential oils. Enjoy the APIVITA experience and let it become a highlight of your Cretan adventure.
Featuring two spacious bedrooms with en-suite marble bathrooms and a separate living room and dining area, this elegantly decorated and richly equipped second-floor apartment, is destined for the ones who want nothing less than top accommodation.
Conveniently combining discrete luxury and tradition, the sun-kissed apartment overlooks the soothing Cretan sea and the picturesque harbour of Kolymvari, offering breathtaking views. Relax in the spacious living room or feel the gentle summer breeze at the fully-furnished balconies, and enjoy some care-free time away from the city’s buzz.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast at the restaurants of our sister property Avra Imperial Hotel in Kolymvari (26/04-28/10/2022).
Elegant with a sense of old-fashioned luxury, this spacious apartment provides the opportunity to embrace the calmness of the Cretan countryside.